Remote. (Spain, Portugal, UK)
Why work at Vizzuality?
If the impact of your work is important to you, and you’re inspired by our mission to transform the world, we can offer you a great career opportunity.Apply.
Work and personal life integration are at the core of how we do things. We strive to ensure our benefits reflect that.
Wellbeing & Paid Time Off.
- 26 days of vacation (plus local bank holidays)
- An additional holiday day on your birthday 🙂
- Additional “Sustainable Travel Days” to encourage greener modes of transportation
- When you get to complete 5 years working at Vizz, you will receive 3 extra days and they will be added to your holidays allowance forever
- A training allowance of 1500 €/year for courses, workshops, conferences, volunteering, innovation projects, or meetups of your choice, including travel and lodging
- “4 Weeks Growth Sabbatical” when you reach 10 years at Vizz
- Peer mentoring plus the freedom to design a career path that suits your interests and growth needs.
- Free English & Spanish Lessons
- Support for giving talks, contributing to open source projects, and giving/receiving internal training
- Annual profit sharing bonus plan. Team bonus up to 10% of the salary depending on the company’s performance
- 1000€ Referral Bonus. If you bring someone you know to the team and we hire them you get 1000€ after six months
Flexibility & Remote Work
- Flexible schedules and Part-Time working arrangements
- Remote work if you are based in either Spain, Portugal or UK
- We will provide you with everything you need to do great work (ie. laptop, tools and work from home equipment)
- 2 annual gatherings paid for by the company
- Caregiving Support: Extra days to care for and support a dependent person (ie. newborn babies, children, elders or other relatives)
- If you are based in Spain, you can also opt to enrol in a Health & Dental Insurance subsidized by the company
- Mental health support via Spill, our third-party provider, to connect you with qualified counsellors and curated resources